Monday, April 11, 2011

Nine Patch Gifted

I spent a lovely afternoon on the Chesapeake yesterday. One of my best friends who I've known since we were 11 had her baby shower. I gave her the quilt I was starting in this post. She almost cried when she saw it. Which I am sure had something to do with pregnancy hormones but either way it makes you feel good when someone likes what you do, especially someone so special to you This is the only pic i got of it. I originally set the blocks on point. Then last minute i.e. Friday night into Saturday morning, I decided to rip it apart and add sashing. It all turned out great and I was pleased with the end result.


**** I am starting a group over at Flicker for an aqua and red block bee. Come on over if you're interested****

1 comment:

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Priceless. Seriously. There is no better gift for a new mommy to be.♥

>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...